Massage Candle | Aphrodisiac Blend | 120ml
Sensual and romantic, ignite your passion with this sweet, woody and exotic aromatherapy massage candle. Top notes are ylang ylang and patchouli, middle notes are vanilla bean and bergamot, base note is ambered sandalwood.
Our artisan crafted massage candles are formulated to a low melt point of 40° C (similar to a warm bath) to ensure a comfortable sensual massage without causing discomfort to the skin.
Our propriety blend of local Currumbin beeswax and nourishing botanical oils will slowly melt into a pool of warm sensual oils packed with omegas, vitamins and minerals to hydrate, nourish and repair the skin. A natural moisturiser for hands, feet and other dry areas of the body, leaves skin feeling soft and satin smooth.
- Hand poured in Australia.
- Size 120g (Approximately 5 massages or 20 hours burn time)
- Convenient pour spout
- Aphrodisiac Aromatherapy to set the mood
- Ultra-moisturizing formula
- See below or base of candle for instructions
- The crystals are only used for the photos, they are not included.
Open the lid to deliver a smooth aphrodisiac fragrance that will awaken the libido for a romantic massage. Light the candle and the fragrance will be more intense and seductive, when liquid, it transforms into a soft and moisturising massage oil. After 15 to 20 minutes, extinguish the candle and pour into the body of your partner, massaging sensually.
- Sandalwood is an ancient oil – revered in ayurvedic medicine for its meditative and relaxing properties. However, sandalwood also has powerful aphrodisiac properties – one of the reasons this sultry base note oil is used in in very high-class perfumes. It has a balsamic, woody aroma so it adds a depth to any blend and tends to appeal to both men and women. The sexiest essential oil of all.
- Ylang Ylang means flower of flowers in the pacific islands where it grows. Created from the highly scented flowers of a tall, tropical tree it’s orchid like aroma is one of the most intoxicating of all the essential oils. Long used by the people of the islands as an aphrodisiac, it is part of the folklore of marriage ceremonies of the region to encourage romance and overcome any sexual difficulties. Ylang ylang has a sweet, floral-balsamic aroma which is quite sweet and rich and adds an exotic twist to the products it is used in.
- Vanilla has been long regarded as an aphrodisiac. Whether Vanilla's power of seduction is due to some sexy, stimulating ingredients or simply because of it's sensual, calming scent. Historically, there has long been a connection between the sweet, alluring aroma of Vanilla and sexual arousal. It's intoxicating, warm, sensual smell has captivated everyone over the ages.
- Patchouli A rich, warming, spicy, aroma, to create calm and peace. The rich, musky fragrance has sensuous, aphrodisiac properties. The earthy tones have a balancing effect on emotions.
Ecomailers used - 100% home compostable, plant-based packaging